20 Titoki Street, Parnell, Auckland, 1052, New Zealand
Established January 2010
Auckland HypnoBirthing workshops are held at Birthcare, Parnell.
Your birthing companion is welcome and encouraged to come along to the workshop with you, because your booking is for two people.
Classes are interactive and practical. You are encouraged to ask questions so that you leave feeling confident about continuing your practice at home. The best time to come along is between 20 – 36 weeks.
BONUS: With your registration of either the in person or online course you will also receive freeaccess to the comprehensive two hour online Baby Sleep Toolbox to learn techniques to encourage positive sleep habits so you can feel more confident and have more energy to enjoy the precious time with your baby. You will receive access after your classes are complete.
You will learn:
- How your body works during birth and why you don’t need to be scared of it.
- Breathing techniques to work with the physiology of your birthing body.
- Relaxation practices for you and your birthing companion.
- Visualisation techniques that will set you up for success, regardless of how your baby enters the world.
- How to stay in control and empowered through your birth and get your medical support people on board with your birthing wishes.
- Tools to ease your transition into the 4th trimester and enjoy the precious moments as new parents.
With your Auckland HypnoBirthing course, you will receive:
- Downloadable guided meditations for fear release and relaxation
- A workbook to guide your practice
- Live tuition and free ongoing email or phone support with Claire
- Access to a private online community for Auckland HypnoBirthing Alumni
- Free access to the online Baby Sleep course with Claire
No photos have been uploaded yet.
No news or articles are available right now.
Is this your business? Click Here [Listing #83263]