5 Lockhart Pl Mt Wellington Auckland, New Zealand
About Sibelco New Zealand Ltd
Sibelco Australia Limited is a large Australian diversified processor and supplier of raw materials for the Australian, New Zealand and Asian manufacturing and primary industries. The principal industries supplied are glass, ceramics, paint, plastics, rubber, building materials, paper, refractories, oil drilling, foundries and coal washing.
The company operates a network of sales offices and distribution warehouses throughout Australia and New Zealand that can supply customers with quality raw material requirements. Principal product lines include silica sand, silica, feldspar, limestone, dolomite, magnetite, talc, bentonite, barytes and clays. Other speciality minerals are imported from leading international producers, including nepheline syenite from Unimin Canada.
Sibelco Australia Limited is owned by Unimin Corporation USA.
Major Markets are;
* Glass (sand, feldspar, nepheline syenite, felsand, calcined alumina, dolomite)
* Coal and Steel (magnetite, dolomite, limestone, lime)
* Ceramics (nepheline syenite, feldspar, silica, sand, clay, manganese)
* Civil Engineering (lime, limestone, bentonite)
* Mineral Processing (lime, limestone)
* Plastics (talc, alumina hydrate, barytes, wollastonite)
* Surface coatings (talc, nepheline syenite, silica, sand, barytes, clay)
* Drilling (barytes, bentonite, frac sand)
* Foundry (bentonite, sand)
* Rubber (talc, clay)
* Building Materials (talc, clay, silica sand, bentonite, manganese dioxide)
* Paper (kaolin clay, bentonite)
* Agriculture (bentonite, dolomite, limestone)
No photos have been uploaded yet.
Products & Services
No news or articles are available right now.
Is this your business? Click Here [Listing #53621]