45A Farm Street , Mount Maunganui, 3116, New Zealand
Established November 2014
Qualified Naturopaths and Medical Herbalists guiding you to better health.
It is our aim to provide quality health consultations focussing on every aspect of health, seeking to find the underlying cause of any health concern rather than just treating the symptoms.
Our goal is to listen to you and facilitate your bodies own healing power using natural, non-toxic therapies to restore balance in the body. As a client of ours we will be working with you to optimise your health and wellbeing; prevent illness, boost immunity and support both acute and chronic conditions to maintain better overall health.
Health care options we are able to provide support for include;
- Immunity - including common colds & recurrent infections
- Digestive health - including bloating, indigestion, IBS & chronic digestive disorders
- Stress & Anxiety
- Fatigue & low energy
- Headaches & migraines
- Skin problems
- Weight loss support & nutrition
- Women's health - including fertility, pregnancy, endometriosis, PCOS, PMS, menopause & hormonal imbalance
- Infant & children's health - including ear, respiratory, digestive health, immunity, recurrent infections, food sensitivities, skin health, ADD, ADHD, Autism spectrum, stress, anxiety, & sleep disturbances
- Diabetes & pre-diabetes
- Support for chronic illnesses - including autoimmune conditions
An initial consultation usually lasts 60-90 minutes and includes an in-depth case take of current health, medical history, looking at all body systems, using diagnostic techniques and assessing any health concerns you may have. We will look at diet, nutritional status, activity, lifestyle, emotions, medical history and how the body is functioning. Then an individual treatment plan is initiated to start towards optimal health.
Treatment plans may include - diet, nutritional supplements, medicinal herbs, bach flowers, homeobotanical therapies, minerals, exercise, stress management or lifestyle changes to improve your health and referrals to applicable health modalities. I may use hair testing to check for food sensitivities or mineral deficiencies that may be impacting on your health, refer you for blood testing or hormone testing and the results of these will be used in your treatment plan.
Follow up appointments are provided to support you through changes to obtain optimal health, to keep you motivated, support you to achieve your goals, assess progress, discuss any changes you may be experiencing and to amend the plan as your health improves.
No photos have been uploaded yet.
No news or articles are available right now.
Is this your business? Click Here [Listing #79993]