9 Crum Avenue, New Lynn, Auckland, 0600, New Zealand
Established January 1994
AMAC is a great choice for both commercial and residential exterior cleaning in Auckland:
1. Experienced: AMAC’s origins date back to 1981, and during this time we’ve become the trusted exterior cleaning service provider of many kiwis. Our customers include companies that are household names, as well as Mrs Smith in Pakuranga. We value all our clients, large and small.
2. Satisfaction guaranteed: All work is carried out to best work practices to provide full customer satisfaction.
3. Safe: Our focus on safety applies to you, your pets, your garden and your home – as well as to our team and to the environment.
4. Specialised equipment: Not all exterior cleaning equipment is equal! AMAC’s equipment is custom-designed so that it cleans as efficiently but gently as possible.
5. Cleaning buildings without spoiling our country: With exterior cleaning services, it’s vital to be vigilant about residue and run-off. AMAC’s business philosophy is centred on this, to keep the country safe.
6. Family-owned and managed: When you work with AMAC, you’ll receive the kind of friendly customer service and accountability that can only be offered by a family business. AMAC truly cares!
Exterior cleaning programme
Hot water blasting
Chewing gum removal
Acid etching & Wet and Dry Vaccuming
Water blasting is used to help prepare surfaces for painting. It can remove flakey and loose paint, moss, lichen, mould and chalky paint.
Specific products may need to be applied before water blasting to ensure the surface is sterile and clean for painting.
AMAC has the knowledge; experience and specialist equipment to get your surfaces ready for painting.
General cleanliness: An attractive, well-kept home is pleasant to live in. Water blasting is an important way of keeping the exterior of your home clean, be it the walls, roof, fences, decks, path or letterbox.
Decks and paths: These should have regular water blasting to keep them clean. If not, they can soon become slippery and dangerous - as well as unsightly.
Pre-painting preparation: Don’t want your new house paint to flake off? Then you need to kill the mould and dirt off the surfaces before the painter starts preparing the surfaces. Water blasting the surfaces ensures the surface is sterile and clean for painting - and AMAC have the knowledge and experience to do this safely.
Warranty maintenance: If you have a new roof installed, or if your house is repainted, the warranty on it often requires you to have a water blasting treatment carried out at regular intervals. This can be annually, or every 18 months.
No photos have been uploaded yet.
No news or articles are available right now.
Is this your business? Click Here [Listing #78321]