76 Muriwai Valley Road, Waimauku, Auckland, 0881, New Zealand
This personalised, small group tour, is hosted by NZ and Maori operators.
We take you out of the city to explore the West Auckland region where our family has lived since 1922. We ONLY operate in the area we live, so profits are directed back into our community and we maintain our sustainability.
Enjoy AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCES (with very little travelling!) that include;
- lunch, (with wine/beer at an upmarket cafe),
- Waitakere rainforest, (a guided tour of Arataki Information Centre),
- craft-shopping, (100% NZ products),
- wine tasting, (at an award winning winery),
- honey sampling, (at BeesOnline),
- gannet (sea-bird) colony,
- Muriwai beach, (black iron-sands),
- visit to our SHEEP FARM and
- historic Homestead for afternoon tea, (Epicurean-style with homemade preserves)
- overview of Maori culture,
- hands-on animal experience,
- see a real woolshed,
- and see inside a typical NZ family home.
We also have a 'unique-to-Auckland' TREE PLANTING project to offset this tour's emissions. We plant a Native tree for every tour run - (certificates issued, trees tagged and planted in our own farm's Forest Reserve. Trees protected by New Zealand Government Law, forever).
SHORE EXCURSIONS (or Group Tours) are available, and can include an informative ‘Kiwiana-themed’ lamb roast/BBQ lunch at our farm (24 pax maximum, bookings essential).
We have been operating since 2002 and are Food Handling Certified.
Visit our WEBSITE for full details about our tours www.coast2coastnz.com
Is this your business? Click Here [Listing #45697]